Cause youre my sun..set set set!!!! =D

|
My room has never looked better! And never have i felt so at peace
and so i decided this was a relevant or should i say an important topic
i can share with y'al!=)

I was on the phone to a friend before and told her,
"mad!..im getting a real cool sunset into my
bedroom(yeh im on the first floor).."

Then i sat down, put on some Jackie Boyz,
who is arguably the best underground RNB
which can without doubt be the best RNB on
mainstream as well, but sadly they are not signed
for some stupid reason..

Anyway moving on, the sunlight reflecting around
my white painted walls, just made my whole day better.
No im not "HOMO", i just enjoy the natural aspects of
life haha..YEH IN YOUR FACE TECHNOLOGY :| (umm yeh cant live without both i guess!)
It(sunset) just made my normal and boring routine
of sitting down on my computer for hours with music
playing, Millions times worth doing.

If only i lived in like antarctica and half my year i wouldnt
need to worry about a sunset..wait..if theres sun 24/7..for
6 months..that means no sunset..aw damn it! =[ lol

Ok yes i think my room is a better option and a MUCH more convenient place to say.

0 comments: