Kick..Push...Coast

|

At the start of the year, i had no idea what my year was to be, and also the following years to come. I guess its fair to say that, what i do now, will determine, not me, but my future. But i had it tough, maybe not as bad as others, but also certainly not as good as those who prevailed. No university, no motivation, and left overseas, feeling homesick, and confused about the little options i had to choose from.

"Just a rebel to the world, with no place to be" - L.F

Aspirations seemed a long shot, desires went longing and still are, and my first option which left me no choice was to AGAIN start fresh. I say "again" because, ive had many of these remedies(mostly failed ). But this was more to me...it was now or never. As i was on the plane back, i used my mp3 as a last resort to treat my common case of boredom which normally hits you while your travelling, if you have taken the time to notice lol. Skipping through the songs which i was totally sick of(all of them), didnt know what to listen to. So i made myself patient, regathered and let my mp3 do its job. It did more than that, it gave me a time of reflection. My ear drums were vibrating and my surroundings seemed blind to my ears and def to eyes..yes i wrote right and u read right:)
Kick, Push..Kick, Push...KICK PUSH COASSST!..
Suddenly i started analysing the songs i was listening to, relating them to my current situation of frustration, confusion and at that time heartbreak. The jam which stood out was kick push and coast by yours truly , Mr.fiasco.

A fresh start to my now "adult life" , and the first thing to do on my list is to KICK..
Kick emphasises a chance with certainty, like jumping off a cliff with a safety harness and jumping into an ocean knowing how to swim 100%.

Push showed me the struggle which is to be made to smooth sail in the aftermath of my kicking(trying, efforts and strive). "So imma force my will, like the force i will"- L.F

Coast in this sense, can play itself and if my kicking and pushing was an effort made without regrets, coasting is my only option. As i said in my previous post, effort never goes unrewarded.

"Labelled a misfit, a bandit"- Lupe Fiasco "When i reign supreme in my own glory, they* won't be able to stand it"- Mr.Avayyy

Lupe Fiasco- Kick Push
http://www.zshare.net/audio/55962592bbfef302/

0 comments: