Can't Tell Me Nothing__

|

Never let anyone look down on you. Every single person who looks to down on a person should be stomped on, wrapped in a plastic bag and thrown into the indian ocean. Certain people say things and dont realise how much it hurts an individual they have commented on and the choices they(verbal victim) take in result of such harsh words. I guess we have to take the negative with the positive, but why not take all of it as positive and treat the negative words of people bringing you down into something positive. Most of the time these low-lifes who think its wonderful to look down on someone, often only do so to hide their own insecurities.

If your'e striving towards a personal goal and I know i am, your own self confidence and admiration in what your'e rying to achieve wil get you there. As Kanye said -" If you have a dream, reach for the stars, cos' if u fall, u land on a cloud". Those who speak non-sense are those who dont appreciate others and are non-beleivers of themselves, so they look to bring us down the path of "uncertainty" and "failure". Be strong, be a soldier, your a child of god, so rebel agaisnt evil.

I listen to music, not because the beat is awesome, and not because its number 1 on the billboard charts. I listen to music, to take in what the artist is saying and what message he/she is trying to give me. Music is a very large part of the motivation which is getting me where i want to in the long run. Artists like common, kanye west, nas, consequence, talib kweli, lupe fiasco, bring light into my uncertain world and show me that there is possibility of what i want and need. Have an escape, use things you love to help you through. I developed a rare habit of reading, well its rare for me and now frankly i love, which then lead me to writing and here i am lol. I read somewhere while i was overseas and was being homesick, which resulted in me having time to myself and waiting very anxiously for my plane back, that, if you really want something, and that too for all the right reasons, you WILL get it. It all depends on how hard you TRY, how much you CARE, and how BADLY you want it. Its a basic human quality, showing that effort gives results, full stop.

So to end off, whenever someone catches the "egotistical" elevator on the "floor" above you, say to yourself, CANT TELL ME NOTHING....and carry on with your reaching for the stars.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

people mustve missed this one
coz its my fav so far.
the messages in this r so simple, yet so significant.
wonderful stuff mate.