FreshStart?

|
Its an hour on in and one of my top Itunes albums have been banging on my eardrums without rest, over and over echoeing " you accused me let me testify..". Yeah, its common's basement evolution. You can blame his poetic and rhythmatic explosions of art through the form of music, which made me the very person i am now in relation to my way i think, feel and analyse all.
Basically, i was once what i hate now (typical teenage kids who feast on stereotypes which only make them look like dipshits and not realise values of being a sraight forward human being). I would'nt say ive changed for the better but not for the worse neither.

Y'all probably thinking hes saying blah blah..well guess what..its exactly what i think your thinking while reading my blog, but i do appreciate your time haha

So how about that Glow in the Dark 08 tour of sydney. Kanye and Nas ripped it up, and of course kid cudi, cons and scribe made it worthwhile. Im only speaking of this now as i havent had a chance to say how wonderful of a night it was to witness, geniuses at work. It was fresh as hell, and night not to be forgotten. For those who didnt attend, i feel for you but dont really blame you as you still are probably trying to figure out what Kanye is talking about on his infamous tracks from the album Graduation.

Moving on, the new year wasnt celebrated to expectancy but did surpass the bare minimum level of fun. And yes it was spent over seas and also a mishap of mine made my start to my year miserable, but im pulling through(refer to name--> CHILD REBEL
SOLDIER) haha
Im actually behind on my underground tracks but am slowly getting back on track as my daddy just bought me a new lcd and have been glued to it since(if your wondering..its for my computer). 22 inch
w0oo0p w00oop lol

Now, just focused on education as im still a
child and have much to learn still. But having a little fun here and there as rebellion is part of being a child and learning through experiences only makes me a soldier.

Im out sleepy az hell
peace in due time!:)




0 comments: