Heard Em(HER) Say_

|
"We're all self-conscious im just the first to admit it"- Kanye

Everyday we deal with him and her, and worry ourselves about what he say, she say etc.
Then without knowing associate ourselves in this same activity, call it common behaviour.. i call it purposeful coincidence. If you keep to yourself and in your confined space, leaving your self- confidence to keep you upto date with daily obstacle and challenges, being self concsious can be changed self pride, self image and how we wish to portray ourselves as an individual to the society in general. The point which im getting to is that before worrying about what other people have to say about you as an individual, change yourself to deal wih the bullshit coming your way making you , well, self- conscious!

Theres was a Ms.Anonomymous, and was at the time a close companion, best friend, along those lines. Nothing more than that, well at least on a mutual level, because her charisma basically got the best of me. To my face, all was well and good, once i walked away into my own world leaving her out of the picture with the rest of the world....personal conversations between us had been made public, and assumptions, judgments, and a change in the way people had towards me differed.
What i later found out was that, those publicly made statements about "moi" were infact transformed and weaved into more than what it truthfully was. Submission was never in the picture for me and nor was addmittance to something which i had not done. The rumors were there and then, but i had prolonged them, by not carrying them as a burden on my shoulders. If someone had to approach me with these statements id rightfully dismiss all , well at least all of which is not true and go about my own business, not letting 'em bring me down. This companion was forever pushed away, as trust was never seen as a catalyst for a revival in friendship. To this day, self pride, self image and self confidence , kept me in my senses and stopped me from doing the same. Some call it "copying" and more or less - conformity(conforming to backstabbing), so in plain words getting revenge. That would have just been messing up my own self and letting her get the best of me. But yes i never "conformed" and "copied" and got "revenge" lol, i took it day by day until she was in the "other side of the glass of my memorie's musuem".

I
f your wondering why i speak of all this, getting over certain situations doesnt just happen and this is one way of getting rid of something which is no longer wanted and will never be remembered, and thats to speak all you can and be, so...--> Stay True and believe, if it doesnt work, watch Obama's inaugration lol Worked for me:P

YES WE CAN!!!!!

0 comments: